Thursday, June 17, 2010

ESTHER AND EUNICE AT THE TIMESHARE




This was such a fabulous trip and the first time that Eunice and I were on a trip together. Merle was kind enough to bring us with her to Williamsburg. We stayed at a timeshare with Nancy and Barb, too. They were celebrating Merle's birthday week as they have done for the past three years. That was so nice of them. We just couldn't sleep the first night as we were talking about the itinerary. There were some days that Eunice and I were together, some that I traveled without her and some that she traveled without me. I think we got Merle, Nancy and Barb a bit nervous with what it looked like we did. Hey, we can joke as much as they can!

For instance, there was one night that they saw Eunice trying to smother me with a pillow and another when Eunice pretended to be upset because I went somewhere without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment